• Scrap gold, silver, and platinum: including new, used, or damaged jewelry.
• Sterling silver flatware.
• All collectible coins: U.S., World, and ancients - entire collections or a single coin.
•Proof sets and mint sets.
• Tokens and medals.
• All collectible Paper Money: U.S. and World.
• Bullion: Gold, silver, platinum, and palladium - bars, coins, etc.
• All fine jewelry in gold, platinum, and silver.
• Antique pocket watches in working condition or with precious metal value
• Raw gold: nuggets and clean placers.
•VINTAGE AND MODERN FINE JEWELRY - 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, 24K, PLATINUM, ETC.
• BROKEN JEWELRY
• DENTAL GOLD
• POCKET WATCHES - in working order or with precious metal cases
• ROLEX WATCHES
• DIAMONDS - 1/2 Carat & larger, loose or mounted, all shapes & quality - Paying top dollar for GIA and AGS certified diamonds
• STERLING SILVER JEWELRY & FLATWARE - Marked Sterling or .925
• Jewelry and other metal items are bought based upon weight after being tested for metal purity. We use a spreadsheet that updates with real-time spot prices from Kitco so you can get the fairest deal!
• Diamonds are bought, after being tested, using a similar spreadsheet and guidance from the Rapaport Price List - the primary source of diamond prices and market information.
• ALL GOLD COINS
• RARE U.S. & FOREIGN COINS & PAPER MONEY
• U.S. COINS DATED 1793 - 1950
• US 90% SILVER DIMES, QUARTERS, HALVES marked 1964 and earlier
• 40% HALVES 1965-1969
• PRE 1935 VG-BETTER SILVER DOLLARS• Coin Collections• ANCIENT COINS
• PCGS & NGC CERTIFIED COINS
• PROOF COINS
• SETS IN ALBUMS
• ORIGINAL ROLLS
• COMPLETE SETS OR PARTIAL SETS
• LARGE COLLECTIONS & ACCUMULATIONS
*Premium Paid For Uncirculated Rolls. We Pay More For Rare Dates and Collections and invite you to compare our offer to our competitors!
•When you arrive approach the counter and let a staff member know what type of items you'd like to sell. Any of our staff can help you when it comes to selling the items listed above, but some have more experience than others so we appreciate your patience if you need to wait for a specialist to assist in the transaction.
• Staff will examine and test any items necessary using electronic metal and diamond testers. Some metal needs to be acid tested - which requires the item being filed to get a sample.
• Using our combined expertise, including an ex-PCGS grader on staff, and the published market prices of items, we will give you a break down of what we pay for each item so you can decide what you would like to sell.
• We then require a Drivers License, Military Id, etc which we make a copy of along with a form denoting what was sold. We require you to sign this form stating this was your item to sell. Rosehill keeps this information short term during a holding period to protect the business by ensuring we are not buying stolen goods.
• Finally, we give you cash, or occasionally a check if it is a large sum, on the spot for your items!
Please note there are two circumstances in which licensed precious metals dealers, such as ourselves, are legally obligated to report consumer transactions to the IRS:
• When a consumer sells $10,000 or more of specific bullion or coins; and
•When a consumer buys goods from a dealer and pays $10,000 or more in cash for the goods.
When a consumer sells a reportable quantity of specific bullion or coins, precious metals dealers are required to file Form 1099-B with the IRS. Failure to follow reporting requirements can result in the IRS issuing monetary fines, or even criminal charges against both the precious metal dealer and the customer.
If you are concerned or confused about if your sale or purchase may be subject to report to the IRS, come in or give us a call. We would be more than happy to talk you through every part of this process.